Large Vintage Doily in Filet Crochet - Off White. This piece has some marks, pink and most likely nail polish. Also has a couple of broken threads.
Here is some really beautiful crochet work with lots of tiny pineapples making up this larger piece.
Measures: A generous 24"
Star Rating For This Listing - 2/5 -
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
All my linens are pre-loved and most have seen years of happy use and many, many washes. Most vintage items will show some wear, I will try my best to describe the item for sale. I am not an expert in vintage hand-crafts, just an enthusiast :)
Each item has been laundered, pressed and examined carefully. The only exception to this, is when the item is very delicate due to age, pencil/sewing markings, or in its original packaging. They are stored in a non-smoking, non-pet environment and wrapped in acidfree tissue for protection. Larger items are stored in plastic bags.
Message me with any questions, I will reply to all enquiries asap. If you would like to speak with me, I can be contacted by phone, just check my profile. I will always do my best to have, and keep, a happy customer.
I know you will get many years of enjoyment out of such a lovingly created, yet inexpensive reminder of days gone by. They can be passed on to generations as special keepsakes, or used as the beautiful and original pieces of artwork, they are.
Please be sure to have your correct mailing address in PayPal, as this is the one your order will be sent to. All labels are done here, as soon as I have received the order. I post out the same, or very next day, as the order comes in. Costs are kept low by using First Class. Priority for larger boxes. International buyers are most welcome.
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)
Step Back in Time and Enjoy our Vintage Linens, Crochet Doilies, Embroidered Table Cloths. Browse our wonderful Zibbet store with over 200 sales and if you don't find it here, you can also check out our website at TheVintageTeacup.us.