Superb Vintage Linen Tablecloth Cross Stitched Embroidered Table Cloth in wonderful condition. There are a few super light marks remaining after initial wash, no other problems, this cloth is in great vintage shape. Linen is solid. Pattern runs all four cornenrs. Crocheted edges in medium ecry thread.
This cloth has that floppy feel, not dry and hard to iron...it's a honey!
Measures: 46" sq
Star Rating For This Listing - 4/5 -
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
Step Back in Time and Enjoy our Vintage Linens, Crochet Doilies, Embroidered Table Cloths. Browse our wonderful Zibbet store with over 200 sales and if you don't find it here, you can also check out our website at TheVintageTeacup.us.